It’s a bit risky to post anything related to feces on a foodsite, but in this case, I’ll try my luck! Happy April Fools Day everyone! These poop emoji cookies are easy to make and they will gross your friends out like nothing else. It will get you big laughs, guaranteed! And when the fun is over, you’ll have a lovely treat left to nom on. Win-win! Oh and they’re great at kids’ parties too.
I’m taking these into work today, let’s see what those cheeky teens think of these..can’t wait to see their faces!
Recipe Poop Emoji Cookies
|200||grams||unsalted butter, softened|
- Optional: marzipan/chocolate/fondant/candymelts to make the eyes
- Preheat the oven to 180C/355F.
- Cream the butter and sugars together until you have a light, fluffy mixture. While beating, incorporate the egg. Lastly, sift in the flour and cocoa powder and knead quickly until combined.
- Weigh off 45 gram pieces of the dough. Shape each piece into a 25cm string with a pointy end on one side. Shape each string into a “pile of poo” and place on a baking sheet lined with baking parchment. You should make the piles pretty high, as they will sink somewhat in the oven. Place baking sheet in the freezer for an hour or leave in the fridge until the cookies have set.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then leave cookies to cool on a wire rack. Add eyes if preferred (made out of marzipan, chocolate, fondant, whatever takes your fancy :)).